Until we have something else to lose, we fight this pandemic and maintain “faith” and “hope” for a brighter days.
Here are some guideline to consider when you are re-opening your building:
- Follow ASHRAE and CDC guidance,
- Analyze existing HVAC system for increasing the Outside Air to the maximum,
- Increase cooling temperature set-point (Higher than 78 Deg. F.),
- Maintain higher acceptable humidity levels (40-60%),
- Use EMS and utilize free cooling option,
- Check building and space pressure relations and adjust.
- Turn-off your demand control ventilation immediately.
- Seek for Expert Consultants and Contractors.
You can always reach us with your question. https://ecogreenvision.com/get-free-quote/ or Click the “Get Free Quote” on top of our website page.
Hebat Badiee, President